Sunday, July 17, 2011

Girlie Moment: Clean and Clear's Mattifying Cleanser


Hello, All! I wanted to actually sit down and write a lil sumthin to explain why I haven't been posting and keeping up with the celeb world...ya see, The Dahlia was pollinated this season and has pretty much given up on doing much of anything during this brutal summer. Plus I STILL don't give a fuck about Lindsey Lohan so of course gossip has become quite limited.

I did however want to begin a new sub topic called Girlie Moment. It's a stupid title, I know...

Anyway, with my pregnancy, I've noticed my skin has gotten REALLY oily. I have always had pretty nice skin and so far the mask of pregnancy has not been kind to me. I decided to purchase Mattifying Cleanser and thank god I did. This stuff is amazing! It doesn't dry out my skin because I use witchhazel on the greasiest sections right after and then apply a pea sized amount of  regular moisturizing creme after that. I think the moisturizing lotion that is the second step in this product would probably dry out the skin so I went with a gentler Ponds Dry Skin Cream


My face feels fucking fantastic, alright! It smells delicious and for once I don't feel like I have a skillet after bacon face.

-D

No comments: