Thursday, June 16, 2011

Can they just get it on for this one song?



Both are fantastic versions but of course Drake wins with his original version of "Marvin's Room". A drunk call of epic porportions, Drake calls out his ex's new man and pathetically clings to the past. I've had that happen, am I right ladies??

It wasn't until I googled, that I realized little JoJo (remember her?) has done her own version. While I think some of the lyrics should have gone harder (just call her a "bitch" instead of a "girl" already...you're jealous of her and 20 years old now) the two versions go hand in hand and could turn into a great colabo for both of them.

ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out!

*Unfortunately, Drake is on the same kick as Lil Weezy weezy weezy and it's very hard to find a true copy of the song on youtube. enjoy the real version (not too slow, not too fast) on 2DopeBoyz





-D

No comments: