Friday, May 20, 2011

You're right Beyonce...I do run the world


I'm not a huge fan of Beyonce's new song "Run The World (Girls)". I mean when I first heard it on the radio, I thought it was an old Destiny's Child song! But what song of hers doesn't sound like an old Destiny's Child song, am I right?

Then I heard about her and Jigga..."Oooh it's her chick anthem" I thought. Enough said.

The video premiered this week and again she's out performed most of the pop stars she's setting out to destroy.




Britney doesn't stand a chance...medicated hot mess.

Rhianna can't dance very well besides the ever so popular booty, booty, booty, booty rockin everywhere style.

Nicki Minaj LITERALLY can't dance very well besides the ever so popular booty, booty, booty, booty rockin everywhere style (poor big assed girl)

Lady Gaga, the coke n' booze make you look-a like-a man, beef up a little and your dancing won't look like bone on bone grindage!


For what it's worth, the girl killed it. Some of the choreography is a little much but that's what B-girl does! She will forever be a total queen and I respect that. She's danced like a bad ass for 13 years and at 30 she's still moving like an 18 year old. Props.

-D

No comments: