Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's been a long time, shouldn't have left you

hello Post! I can't believe my last installment was in December! So much has happened since then and I'm not recapping it for anyone!

The Post will soon change its direction a bit, focusing on a variety of topics. Lets face it, Hollywood is rigged and the stories are just getting too crazy for my time and opinions! On top of the regular "what I think is most interesting in pop culture" posts, the blog will now offer interesting recipes, tips on housekeeping, baby prep tips and advice as well as anything else I want to blog about.


Since becoming a housewife and now as I embark on the journey into motherhood...it just seems right to expand my blogging efforts, right?

To make things even better, I entered a new campaign on BzzAgent.com and am trying out a new site called About.Me.com

So far? Fantastic way to organize your networking profiles!

No comments: