Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I know I buy my Summers Eve at Walmart...Pretty proud of that now

Thanks to my good friend Camila E. for this fantastic video!



Mr. Ghetto's "Walmart" is already all over the Internet. A flurry of confusion is circulating this video and for good reason....there are just no words to describe how one is supposed to feel after viewing it.

I love the amount of ass but....how much ass is TOO much ass for one song? Ask my fiance and he'll tell you there is no such thing as TOO much ass.

I really have nothing else to say about it! I'm not going to complain about how Walmart is a family friendly store because its not. I have never had a pleasant experience at a Walmart and that's mostly because I'm too busy taking pictures to submit to People of Walmart (check out the AZ section. It's a clusterfuck of eyeball busting images of meth heads and Nascar enthusiasts).

I'm also not going to bitch about how these girls need to get their act together. God gave them asses like that for a reason! I believe the scripture did call for it after all



And God said "There will be ass'th to shake. And men from all walks shall make it rain, make it rain on dem hoes"
-D

1 comment:

Camila said...

bahahaha @
And God said "There will be ass'th to shake. And men from all walks shall make it rain, make it rain on dem hoes"