Saturday, October 9, 2010

This weeks favorite song: "D's mutha fucka D's, Rosie Perez"

I don't really know what it is about Kanye. He's just a fantastic artist that I think trumps the likes of Lady Gaga. I was surprised when they announced their now dead tour plans, because Lady Gaga was the public draw. Not Kanye. After his MTV "ooooooooooooo" moment the tour plans were scraped. You could say it was all staged since that very same awards night catapulted Gaga's career enough to pay for her mega expensive "Monster's Ball Tour"...hmm

But anyway with my heart eagerly awaiting his new album, my Pandora account has been dominated by Mr. West c/o my beautifully crafted Kid Cudi station. "Good Morning" is a great weekend song to play right after you wake up. It's soon to be my new alarm song for good reason!





-D

No comments: