Thursday, September 2, 2010

Poor Heidi

I really do feel bad for this hot, hot mess! She hates her body so she goes and orders the Demi Moore Special (everything) and now she hates it!

I don't believe for a second that this transformation was done at her own will. She married a skeezball hollywood wanna be and he most likely abused the crap out of her mentally until this was seen as her only viable option to stay relevant. All of the other ACTORS in The Hills have successful business ventures and what did Heidi invest in? Back problems and a soon to be removable MJ nose:


"My boobs are crushing me. They are totally too big and it's impossible to work out - they get in the way when I try to exercise. I have to wear two sports bras to run! It's heartbreaking. I can't live an everyday life. I can't hug my dogs anymore. Especially with my face in the condition it's in, I can't get up close or kiss them. Of they were to hit my nose I wouldn't be able to get it fixed again! I have to be really careful. I feel like a porcelain doll. I see so many things that I want to wear and can't I definitely didn't think about that part when I signed up for the surgery."

No honey you didn't think. I don't have monster boobs but I've got more than a handful and its painful and annoying. You can't wear what everyone else wears, you have cleavage in a turtle neck and your back hurts all the time. Plus, they really can crush you. I have to lift my boobs to take a proper deep breath! She obviously did not speak to anyone who has boobs that size let alone people similar in small frame with big jugs. Get them reduced and try and find Courtney Love's plastic surgeon. She almost looks like she aged naturally now! Lets just forget 1999-2008 when she looked like Mrs. Potato Head with different parts making up her face. She elected to widen her nose back to a semi normal shape


 



-D

No comments: