Monday, October 12, 2009

Totally disappointed!


Its a ballad. If that was it..Ima be mad! Plus it doesnt say anything that he hasnt been singing about for years! I just can't listen to anther song with MJ singing about a GIRL. We all know there were no girls Mike....



But I mean..he's Michael Jackson. I'm treating him like a disney movie: ever 5 or 10 years a new song will be released for a new compilation album and then in to the vault he'll go!


PS Paul Anka says he half wrote the song. Ok...oh and who the hell is Paul Anka. Yeah thats why he's bitchin...


-D

1 comment:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Hi friend, peace...
Your blog very interesting.
If you willing visit my blog, and read my article at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com
And... if you love books, read The Holy Qur'an please...