Friday, September 18, 2009

This is what my belly does when I sit, how about you?


The models name is Lizzie Miller but shes also know as "The woman on p. 194" after this photo was printed in Glamour mag. Hey look its a real belly...and her legs are shapely. *gasp*

I think shes absolutely beautiful and not plus size at all. Even she is sounding as if she is gigantic.
"When I was young I really struggled with my body and how it looked because I didn't understand why my friends were so effortlessly skinny," Lizzi told me. "As I got older I realized that everyone's body is different and not everyone is skinny naturally--me included! I learned to love my body for how it is, every curve of it. I used to be so self-conscious in a bikini because my stomach wasn't perfectly defined. But everyone has different body shapes! And it's not all about the physical! If you walk on the beach in your bikini with confidence and you feel sexy, people will see you that way too."


The funny thing is..she's still tall. and people probably think she's thin alot of the time. at a size 12-14 she's almost at my size...but she's got about 5 iches on me in height so whatever bitch!

Where are the short curvy women of the world already!

-D

No comments:

Blog Archive