Sunday, September 13, 2009

Praise Whedon


See this goes to show that you will reap the benefits of good work, Joss! I'm still not even remotely a fan of DollHouse. I really wish I could be but I have an undying dislike for the way Eliza Dushku delivers lines. It's a lesser version of the way Sarah Michelle Gellar would deliver the same dialogue..which isn't super great to begin with! Lurv BTVS but SMG was a little lackluster after season 4.


Anyway my beloved Joss took home an Emmy this week for his online series "Dr. Horrible's Sing-A -Long Blog". If you haven't seen it, please do! Superheros, girls named Penny, and a freeze ray gun. All with great singing and score!

You'll know every word and sing it randomly after a while...its bliss.

-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll join the fray-- but you should give Dollhouse a chance though. Not his best endeavor but worth it nonetheless.

E said...

I LOVE you, for posting this. I LOVE you anyway, but still.

You know who else I love? Neil Patrick Harris. Oh how he makes me laugh. LOVE.

I dunno about Dollhouse. I never watched it, and I don't wanna. But Firefly was the thing that made me a respecter (not a word) of Joss Whedon.

I am all kinds of happy about watching this Dr. Horrible.
EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Blog Archive