Saturday, September 5, 2009

I know I'm way late



But District 9 is a fantastic film. I'm glad I dont have tv or the movie would have been ruined for me by now im sure. I won't give way anything (for the other tortoises like me who go to movies after the rush so i can be alone in the theater!) but I will say that I laughed, I cried, I winced, and I jaw dropped. It is an all around amazing sci fi flick that speaks volumes. I can't wait for the sequel. And hey....they dont even have to make a bunch of them to start numbering them in the double digits! Go, Movie!


This particular type of film has been a long time coming. We've totally lost our touch with good sci fi films with a good plot and solid store. Alien status films!

PS the end...I can take it or leave it. seemed incomplete in a different way..

-D

No comments:

Blog Archive