Saturday, September 5, 2009

I do the same thing but I'm not retarded, can I be famous now?


Megan....please stop trying to make yourself sound like angelina jolie mixed with a poor mans Marilyn. We ALL do this with someone we admire. I too have read most if not all of the credible Monroe books out there. Along with Joan Crawford. But I know I am not them! Love them but don't try to emulate. No body needs two of the same celebrity...be unique!

"I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe. I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I’m a borderline personality—or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia. I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven’t pinpointed what it is."

- Transformers actress Megan Fox

You are not smart enough to be Ms. Monroe and you are not the first Angelina...cause we are still have to deal with the chapped lipped queen herself. These sound bytes are becoming more and more ill advised btw. Don't talk ish about your directors..but if we learned one thing from The Beatles...don't compare yourself to a Deity...





-D

No comments:

Blog Archive