Friday, September 11, 2009
DIVA is back! I'm so happy. Since I was a wee one I have loved this woman immensely. She became my favorite joke after she introduced her unique way of saying "Bobbaaaay!" on Being Crack Addict Bobby Brown (still can't believe he got a show)...and I never expected she'd come back this amazing!
Sure her voice is raspy as ever (but she also had major vocal chord trauma as a child so its a wonder she can sing at all) but this song filled me with a lot of hope for the future. Dunno why.
- ► 2010 (34)
- Alright madge
- I was JUST thinking about him today!
- Britney I swear...
- He's 76 and I'm pretty sure she lied..
- Hoody Hooo
- I scream for scream okay?
- Reason 3 why I may be liking Megan Fox
- Oh no! I love Ms. Allen!
- Totally uncool Ms. Philips
- Klhoe K I thought you were smarter than that!
- ok im a sucker for these
- This is how a woman sings The Climb
- Why Jennifer's Body is actually a good movie
- This is what my belly does when I sit, how about y...
- Jay Z is hot and smart
- This makes the night alright!
- Reason 1 why I may or may not be liking Megan Fox ...
- She's too young
- THATS FUCKED
- I really wish he could've pulled through
- If everyone isn't talking about this performance w...
- VMA Highlights in no particular order
- MTV found Whitney's old Crack stash
- Praise Whedon
- Party in the USA!
- OOOO Hi Ryan Leslie!
- How did this happen to Kelis?
- I do the same thing but I'm not retarded, can I be...
- I know I'm way late
- oh snap! Brooke Hogan!
- Thank you sir, may I have another?
- Queen LA is gay?...I didn't know after watching Li...
- Does anyone else want to punch Perez's ghost write...
- What the fuck, thats not nomal!
- Hey Girl Hey!
- Who knew?..
- ▼ September (42)