Friday, August 7, 2009

WHAT?!!!!! LADY GAGA HAS A DICK?



I'm sorry I am not saying this in a rude way but I think this is absolutely crazy. Lady Di-ick was talking to her crowd and her weener came out. Basically shes lied and ended up CONFUSING a lot of straight males out there with this revelation


It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal.




The big fucking deal is your name is Lady Gaga and SOME (none that I know) straight males have been fawning over you and probably rubbing em out like no other to your amazingly sexy videos and now you come out saying you're a SheMale, DUDER!

Did we not learn from Chyna Doll?

-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cant' say I saw that coming.

Anonymous said...

You know I personally understand why she would maybe not feel the need to reveal that information ..but then if its a secret yu gotta keep it CONTAINED. If she really wanted to be an advocate for multi-gendered people she should hav been up front with it. If its not true then she should say that too.