Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm intregued...


Mr. Zombie, could you think about making another original movie please, mister, please?

I love me some Rob Zombie. I've had a gigantic crush on the man that's nearing about 13 years this winter. But his Halloween remake was not that good. Granted I saw it was an ex boyfriend...who was already an ex boyfriend by then...but it was really bad. Visually spot on but the fact that you made him more inhuman than before kinda hurt the story of this being some crazy guy who happens to be bulletproof and fire retardant...and who can grow a head back apparently.

You made him like 7'2......that's just pushing it. I kept thinking "he just looked like Mick from Slipknot"

There is Halloween 2 which is his second foray into this franchise and apparently the last. And now Mr. Zombie wants to reimagine The Blob. It could actually work if he does it right. But theres the chance that he won't entirely. Maybe make the blob alien virus that slowly engulfs one from the inside out. Something along the lines of the Black Oil from "The X-Files" and "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?...just throwin it out there boo!

This could be his redemption film because I doubt Halloween 2 is any good! ouch, sorry baby...

-D

No comments: