Sunday, July 5, 2009

Movies really shouldnt be 10 bucks a piece

I'd go to them if they regulated the price in accordance with the massive depression we're going towards....

Came across two movies which Ive been reading about with mucho anticipation. The Box with Cameron Diaz and James Marsden, which is based on one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes



All this happens in 24 hours?...mmmhmm


But my faith has been restored with Amelia



and the visually stunning 2012 which is really just Independence Day with natural disasters which I thought was The Day after Tomorrow but apparently I was wrong...It also sounds a lot like an episode of The Simpsons lol


Daybreakers is one to look forward to but unforch it doesnt come out for another 2 years. How crazy that we know years in advance when movies are coming out right?



-D

No comments:

Blog Archive