Thursday, July 30, 2009

Drake boo! what happened?


I'm driving in my car and get the news that Drake has torn his ACL!!

My immediate idea....cross promo. He should totally do it all from wheelchair and get Degrassi's syndication ratings back up.


YOU KNOW!

Anyway not to worry, contrary to other reports, he WILL be continuing with the America's Most Wanted crew. He just won't be doing his own set. Which could make or break his career so I hope he's still writing hits...


I did however find a cool interview where he apologizes for the shittastic video for his first single.

"I guess one thing I didn't consider is what the song personally means to a lot of women," Drake said. "To those women, I apologize. I do apologize. My intention wasn't to put anyone down. It was to make them laugh. I wanted people to see something visually different."


Here's some advice yo, DON'T MAKE A FUNNY VIDEO if you think big tittied girls bouncing around to a song we all thought was about a sweet guy loving his girl is fucking funny. Mostly that video sucked cause it made no goddamn sense dude. I love bouncing boobs..but in context Drake..in context.


-D

No comments:

Blog Archive