Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Yay Adam Sandler in a movie that isn't for kids!
I'm always down for a Apatow klan production!
This film seems to really focus in on Adams real life realization that he's passing his youthful joker torch on to the new generation.
How he looks so old is scaring me though. the SNL days for him were so long ago!
He's still fuckin hot though.
- ► 2010 (34)
- I like the song...
- Here she goes again
- Woah! MJ's nephew!
- I just realized the similarities
- Can Tom Everett Scott be in this one too?...Please...
- MJ's Kids: Who wants em?
- Changes to the blog!
- Oh how creepy!
- While I'd hate to be an inmate....
- And now we have a week of bull
- Entertainment Tonight needs to go.
- Wait WHAT?!
- I am truly heartbroken
- But WHY are there dinosaurs now?....
- Perez won't shut up
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers+Airports don't mix I guess
- Burger King is the nasty booty call you never use
- Perez doesn't need you. But I do!
- So bad its good!
- how'd she fall asleep?
- Lil odd
- So catty
- This song confuses me...
- HAhahaha shut up you dry bitch!
- Why does Perez choose horrible songs?
- Just a thought
- Britney wtf??
- Who knew Doogie was gonna come back?
- 10 YEARS AGO? Jeez I saw the first one in theater
- Um double take...
- This is just disgusting...
- Yay Adam Sandler in a movie that isn't for kids!
- Mandy Moore FYI
- billy bobs baby..shouldnt babysit
- Um I don't want to go to hell
- ▼ June (40)