Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why does Perez choose horrible songs?


"quick scrolling" through Preze's pages I stopped yet again to listen to what he thinks is good music (and I use the term He very loosely. not cause he's gay but because he has a handle full of people who blog under his name. Didn't you know?)


Das Racist has been popping up a lot in my music searches lately.


The sound made popular by LMFAO and their "I'm in miami bitch" has spawned a grip of electro-hop groups, usually consisting of 2-3 dudes of random ethnicity's who have fantastic style!

Anyway Perez decided to talk up their song "Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell" which is fun if you've just had some sticky icky and a 40....but it doesn't show what they really sound like!

I suggest everyone listen to "Rainbow in the Dark" the first song on their Mysplace playlist for much more fun. "Fake Patois" is also good for a slow mo.

very stream.

-D

Blog Archive