Friday, June 12, 2009

This song confuses me...


It's a really cool song even though it sounds like an underground mc teamed up with whats his annoying face of Maroon 5...
CUPID'S CHOKEHOLD


but thats not the problem. Why do the lyrics go "Take a look at my girlfriend, shes the only one I got. Not much of a girlfriend, I never seem to get a lot."

isnt that a bad thing and DIRECTLY conflicting with the rest of the some about awesome girlfriends?

I've watched both of the music videos that just end up making the confuzzled situation worse. One is about a Doll and one is at first about how a guy keeps falling in puppy love and by the end is with Katy Perry which is fucking fine but I don't think she's all THAT great a girlfriend...


anyway isnt it confusing?

1 comment:

Dani said...

She's an awesome girlfriend because he has such bad luck. He is trying to get as much as he can for the kind of "luck" he has.

It just shows how flighty and fickle relationships can be and how sometimes you gotta settle for what you can manage.

Blog Archive