I have been watching michael jackson videos from 1980 onwards...im at 1992 and Heal the World (a great and inspiring jumble of lyrics) is just about the gentlist video I have ever seen... only a 34 year old man singing it is still weird!!!!
anyway I remember the early 90's being VERY Heal The World.
This video pretty much sums up how the early 90's were (sign language interpreter and fucking all). Michael Jackson pretty much dominates those early memories which is crazy. but I guess he was an by them a season pop culture staple of course.
- ► 2010 (34)
- I like the song...
- Here she goes again
- Woah! MJ's nephew!
- I just realized the similarities
- Can Tom Everett Scott be in this one too?...Please...
- MJ's Kids: Who wants em?
- Changes to the blog!
- Oh how creepy!
- While I'd hate to be an inmate....
- And now we have a week of bull
- Entertainment Tonight needs to go.
- Wait WHAT?!
- I am truly heartbroken
- But WHY are there dinosaurs now?....
- Perez won't shut up
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers+Airports don't mix I guess
- Burger King is the nasty booty call you never use
- Perez doesn't need you. But I do!
- So bad its good!
- how'd she fall asleep?
- Lil odd
- So catty
- This song confuses me...
- HAhahaha shut up you dry bitch!
- Why does Perez choose horrible songs?
- Just a thought
- Britney wtf??
- Who knew Doogie was gonna come back?
- 10 YEARS AGO? Jeez I saw the first one in theater
- Um double take...
- This is just disgusting...
- Yay Adam Sandler in a movie that isn't for kids!
- Mandy Moore FYI
- billy bobs baby..shouldnt babysit
- Um I don't want to go to hell
- ▼ June (40)