Monday, June 29, 2009

Here she goes again


Ms. Fox..can I PLEASE staple your mouth shut?!

"If your idea of a role model is somebody who’s gonna preach to your kids that sex before marriage is wrong and cursing is wrong and women should be this and be that, then I’m not a role model. But if you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model, yeah.”

1) she may be strong...but she's still only like 100 bills. Maybe inner strength? the kind you could only get from a 90210 alum?

2) Intelligent. hehe

3) what is she speaking about? what is she fighting for?

Megan Fox is like the real version of a very hilarious and fake movie celeb: Samantha James from "Just Friends"



maybe I'm sick but I think thats exactly what this dumb bitch acts like, only shes not into music YET.


Oh yeah and I hear Transformers 2 sucks, so there... two megan fox thumbs DOWN!

ho has some clubbed fucking thumbs. Whatever she's still prettier than me and I know this.

-D

No comments:

Blog Archive