Thursday, June 25, 2009
Entertainment Tonight needs to go.
There was a time when this show was fun! Families could watch it and learn a little about their favorite stars. Now it is a complete pile of bull shit.
For those who do not know, ET.com has published Michael Jackson's last photo. Him in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Absolutely disgusting and wrong. Their entire first page is capturing his family in complete shambles on film. I myself had to close the window to that website and I vow here and now that that is the last of ET for me.
No longer will I support the now completely decayed corpse of a once golden tv gem.
Entertainment Tonight: 1982-2009
- ► 2010 (34)
- I like the song...
- Here she goes again
- Woah! MJ's nephew!
- I just realized the similarities
- Can Tom Everett Scott be in this one too?...Please...
- MJ's Kids: Who wants em?
- Changes to the blog!
- Oh how creepy!
- While I'd hate to be an inmate....
- And now we have a week of bull
- Entertainment Tonight needs to go.
- Wait WHAT?!
- I am truly heartbroken
- But WHY are there dinosaurs now?....
- Perez won't shut up
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers+Airports don't mix I guess
- Burger King is the nasty booty call you never use
- Perez doesn't need you. But I do!
- So bad its good!
- how'd she fall asleep?
- Lil odd
- So catty
- This song confuses me...
- HAhahaha shut up you dry bitch!
- Why does Perez choose horrible songs?
- Just a thought
- Britney wtf??
- Who knew Doogie was gonna come back?
- 10 YEARS AGO? Jeez I saw the first one in theater
- Um double take...
- This is just disgusting...
- Yay Adam Sandler in a movie that isn't for kids!
- Mandy Moore FYI
- billy bobs baby..shouldnt babysit
- Um I don't want to go to hell
- ▼ June (40)