Wednesday, June 24, 2009
But WHY are there dinosaurs now?....
Ice Age was a sublime movie franchise until they pooped this onto the screens. Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs...wait what? yeah thats right, the studio decided "enough with facts!" and brought dinosaurs to hang out with effing saber tooth squirrel 'n shit.
Like WHAT???? Lie to all your kids even more????
People all over the web are debating whether or not this is the most ridiculous jumping of the shark of a movie franchise ever. Others are simply saying that its a childrens movie so why expect a history lesson.
I was unaware that insightful films couldn't be children's movies...
- ► 2010 (34)
- I like the song...
- Here she goes again
- Woah! MJ's nephew!
- I just realized the similarities
- Can Tom Everett Scott be in this one too?...Please...
- MJ's Kids: Who wants em?
- Changes to the blog!
- Oh how creepy!
- While I'd hate to be an inmate....
- And now we have a week of bull
- Entertainment Tonight needs to go.
- Wait WHAT?!
- I am truly heartbroken
- But WHY are there dinosaurs now?....
- Perez won't shut up
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers+Airports don't mix I guess
- Burger King is the nasty booty call you never use
- Perez doesn't need you. But I do!
- So bad its good!
- how'd she fall asleep?
- Lil odd
- So catty
- This song confuses me...
- HAhahaha shut up you dry bitch!
- Why does Perez choose horrible songs?
- Just a thought
- Britney wtf??
- Who knew Doogie was gonna come back?
- 10 YEARS AGO? Jeez I saw the first one in theater
- Um double take...
- This is just disgusting...
- Yay Adam Sandler in a movie that isn't for kids!
- Mandy Moore FYI
- billy bobs baby..shouldnt babysit
- Um I don't want to go to hell
- ▼ June (40)