Sunday, May 24, 2009
Scrubs on for 9th season...does anyone care?
I used to L.O.V.E scrubs...but that was about 5 years ago when the show was at its peak. I know for a fact I stopped watching as soon as Zach Braff started blogging about his disinterest in the project..which is right when everyone and their mom started having babies on the show. While its obvs they were following the baby trend that began in real life...only one tv baby ever 4 or so seasons, please!!
Apparently this new season will have Braff departing after 6 episodes. This seems like a total Topher* to me. ( *New Dahlia lingo alert! a Topher is when a cast member who's perfected a role, leaves because they think their career is going to bigger and better things. Named after the fantastic Topher Grace of That 70's Show)
I havent seen an episode in full since around when Carla and Turk had their baby and Carla battled with PPD. A powerful performance indeed, but not enough to keep me interested. Their switch from NBC to ABC didn't make it any easier for me to regain that interest since ABC shows tend to be lackluster.
Hopefully they wont try to replace J.D and will simply flesh out the remaining characters.
- ► 2010 (34)
- No more pussy?
- I'm not super in to Nicole or Lionel
- They are wings..no two ways about it! This cat is
- New Moon!
- No more Wall of Sound! Just Walls!
- Prop 8
- 29 year old man fathers 21 kids
- Demi! my goodness close that thing!
- Scrubs on for 9th season...does anyone care?
- If lil wayne and Kanye had a baby boy
- This looks fun!
- Late Dude of the Week buuuuuuuddy
- Riding on the coat tails of HOUSE!
- The plot thickens!
- Has Amanda Bynes done anything to warrent attentio...
- ImaMan calls Michelle Obama "intersting looking"
- I commend Shanna
- WTF happened?!?!
- Group Hug dropped today! did you buy it?!
- LaLa Vasquez and Trina escorted from b-ball game
- When will there be a new Jamie Foxx song??
- Kate and Pete say it aint so!
- Can Megan Fox shut the fuck up already
- The first black princess
- I bet you anything Chris found these!
- Remeber BJ Cassie? NSFW* Titties below!
- Farrah Fawcett
- Early Dude of the Week!
- That is not a place for children, Julia
- People have been calling her a Tranny for a while....
- Poor Cat
- The all look like idiots
- Coffee for Kids
- Employees Fired for Myspace Venting
- I actually dont even know who this is
- This has got me a little peeved
- Dude of the Week
- ▼ May (38)