Thursday, May 7, 2009

Remeber BJ Cassie? NSFW* Titties below!


That girl who did the song about blow jobs called "Me and U" that had lyrics like

"I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do
They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true
They know you're the one I wanna give it to
I can see you want me too
Now, it's me and you"




Well it seems someone "hacked" into her computer and posted 2 tittie pics all over the internet.
I'd like to ask
1) who cares enough about Cassie to hack her computer cause I thought I was the only one who knew who she was
2) why wouldn't you zip file that shit?!

Obvs done for publicity, Cassie took to Twitter and I have to commend her comment on the matter:


"IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE HAS HACKED INTO MY COMPUTER...THAT'S REAL FOUL AND EVIL. NOW STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN A TITTY BEFORE."

Preach!


PS: hey its Brit Brit behind Diddy!

-D

No comments:

Blog Archive