Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Coldplay probably stole it from the other band that claims they made the hook, and that band of course must have taken it from Cat Stevens who wrote it back in the 70's.
I'm sure Cat stole it too.
This is simple psychology 101 guys. You hear a song and you don't even have to like it! but days, months, even years later it is possible to write a near identical song. It's happened to quite a few greats including George Harrison! There are only so many musical compositions one can make that are appealing to the general public!
- ► 2010 (34)
- No more pussy?
- I'm not super in to Nicole or Lionel
- They are wings..no two ways about it! This cat is
- New Moon!
- No more Wall of Sound! Just Walls!
- Prop 8
- 29 year old man fathers 21 kids
- Demi! my goodness close that thing!
- Scrubs on for 9th season...does anyone care?
- If lil wayne and Kanye had a baby boy
- This looks fun!
- Late Dude of the Week buuuuuuuddy
- Riding on the coat tails of HOUSE!
- The plot thickens!
- Has Amanda Bynes done anything to warrent attentio...
- ImaMan calls Michelle Obama "intersting looking"
- I commend Shanna
- WTF happened?!?!
- Group Hug dropped today! did you buy it?!
- LaLa Vasquez and Trina escorted from b-ball game
- When will there be a new Jamie Foxx song??
- Kate and Pete say it aint so!
- Can Megan Fox shut the fuck up already
- The first black princess
- I bet you anything Chris found these!
- Remeber BJ Cassie? NSFW* Titties below!
- Farrah Fawcett
- Early Dude of the Week!
- That is not a place for children, Julia
- People have been calling her a Tranny for a while....
- Poor Cat
- The all look like idiots
- Coffee for Kids
- Employees Fired for Myspace Venting
- I actually dont even know who this is
- This has got me a little peeved
- Dude of the Week
- ▼ May (38)