Thursday, May 7, 2009

Farrah Fawcett





I don't know how many of you are fans of Farrah but just to let every one know...she is losing her battle with cancer at the moment. Within the next few weeks I suspect we will get news that she has passed on.

Just recently I sat down to watch my favorite film of hers, The Burning Bed. Fantastic film about spousal abuse if you havent seen it. It was the first time Farrah showed her ability to act without the clutch of her amazing looks (her face is pretty busted for most of the movie).

Ryan O'neal, her truest of loves has been by her side during her struggle. "The hair is gone," Ryan told reporters. "Her famous hair. I have it at home. She didn't care. I rub her head. It's kind of fun, actually, this great, tiny little head. How she carried all that hair I'll never know. She doesn't have a vanity about it."

While their son is being a jackass getting in trubs with drugs, I know that this family is going to lose their rock soon!



I love this woman and it breaks my heart that such a bright star has to be dimed out by such a horrible disease.

-D

No comments:

Blog Archive