Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can Megan Fox shut the fuck up already


NO SELF RESPECTING HUMAN CARES WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY! She is doing the same thing Lindsey Lohan did before we all discovered that bitch was crazy! "Interviews" asking her opinion on bullshit.

"And apparently that includes being bisexual. "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I am also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who wants to be bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."

"I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against. But I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like, 'Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.' I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault."

"I’m just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores…It’s just there. It’s something I don’t have to turn on."

I get it..you're pretty to a lot of people..and apparently you AREN'T a retard (news to me you cheap version of Angelina, you!). Fanfuckingtastic but you're still a ho who's probably gonna end up with a horrible amount of plastic surgery...Hollywood 101 doesn't lie!

And for the people who say Marilyn Monroe did the same thing...she didnt. She didn't always talk about sex and bjs and doing her boyfriend all night long. She just insinuated it with pictures like a lady.

-D

2 comments:

Bald Outing said...

yeah sometimes silence is golden...

Benjamin Adams said...

"Men are so dirty" -- I assume that includes Brian Austin Green, her 9021d'oh?

Blog Archive