Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Miss California, I'm sick of you already

Lots of hoopla about Miss Idiot California the past few days. Honestly I think its just another way for Perez Hilton to force more of his ugly face down our throat like he does dicks, but I HAD to post this quote from her Today Show appearance

"The way that I answered might have been offensive ... but for me, it was being biblically correct."
her answer was:

"Well I think its great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land that you can choose same sex marriage or opposite marriage and you know what? In my country and in my family I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there but that's how I was raised and that's how I think that it should be, between a man and a woman."

Ok. now reading this she could have done some major backpeddling. She says she thinks she believes....ok well there ya go. She has no personal opinion already. Also, apparently she lives in a different country so already she shouldn't be running for Miss USA.

But my real problem is that pesky "I was being biblically correct" nonsense. I hope she goes to church and realizes our right to choose isn't in the bible..thats the constitution. theres a whole big thing about keeping those two piece of literature veeeeeeerry separate. For good reason too, just so stupid pageant contestants don't flush years of mommy's time and money down the drain. I bet she got her ass handed to her when she got home. Hah!

-D

1 comment:

Suzy Lippmann said...

What a hot mess. Where do they find these girls?

Blog Archive