Monday, April 20, 2009

Kimmy shut the hell up


So Kimmy is now an unofficial "plus size" model for Forever Crappy 1, and hating it.

"I am a huge fan of Forever 21 and I'm very happy they have expanded their line to include a plus-size range, but I am not in that size category and this article makes it sound like I am! I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things. I work really hard to maintain my curves while staying slim and healthy, so to be classed as a "fuller-figured woman" of extra large proportions is a little offensive.

For the record, I am a size 2, not 2XL."



HOW ABOUT NOT CARING ABOUT POINTLESS NUMBERS AND LETTERS, KIMMY! That was the most horrible way to put things. I love this girl for being kinda fat (and lets face it you're kind of fat and you dont eat all that healthy, I've seen your show and outtakes.) Curvy isn't a size.

Also...your ass is almost the same size as mine and I sure as hell am not a 2 in any way, shape or form...

-D

3 comments:

chester said...

I'm kinda super pissed that she said that to be honest, shes said a couple to many stupid things so she can eat shit. Seriously, if she works sooo hard on her body as she says and is confident that she feels good she shouldnt have to make a statement like that. I wear a fucking size 3-5 and I swear I want to go over there and strangle her for making it sound like the rest of us are fat asses

Daniela said...

there IS a difference between plus size and curvy. But Kim has got it all wrong....ugh.

baldouting.blogspot.com said...

yes she has a big booty...but we already knew that

Blog Archive