Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Even Joan C spent more time with her kids
and I'm being totally serial guys. If this is their weekly rutine give or take a walk in NYC to make sure the photogs love her....there is no doubt in my mind that her children are simply publicity tools.
Taken from Perez because his rose tinted take at the end makes normal people want to vomit:
Madonna's former chef, Eric Ienco, is speaking out against the Material Mom basically saying she cares more about herself than her kids.
This "revelation" comes out as Madge is appealing her denial of adopting little Mercy James from Malawi.
Didn't her chef have to sign some sort of confidentiality agreement when he got hired?????
Either way, Ienco is speaking out, and according to him, Madge hardly spends any time with her three kids, maybe just about 30 minutes a day.
He adds, "That's why it's a puzzle she wants to adopt again. She's hardly ever with her children. She's got two full-time nannies and one part-time nanny. So why adopt a kid if somebody else is raising them?"
So just what does Madge do all day that's got her so busy ignoring her kids?
According to Ienco:
"She gets up and has a coffee, then she does two hours of yoga. Then there's two hours of Pilates and exercise. That's six days a week. After that, she deals with her e-mail, her calls and the rest of her business. And after that, she spends maybe half an hour with the kids. If Lourdes comes in and says, 'I want to see Mom,' she is told, 'She's doing yoga' - and Lourdes knows she can't disturb Mom. Madonna puts herself before her kids. When she adopted little David, he arrived at her home from Africa - and three hours later, she left to do Pilates. Wouldn't you think she'd want to spend the entire day with her new son?"
We want that chef to take a lie detector test - and now!
We just can't believe that about Madonna.
Now I've been saying this for a while. She has too many nanny's to want to have another child. She works out non stop (obviously) and that takes hours a day. Even though her kids SHOULD be learning things either in school or from a tutor during the day...they should still be allowed to see their mother whenever they please. 2 hours of yoga...ok...why can't your daughter join? why can't they all be fit and healthy tooooogetttthhhherrrr? And while we're on the subject, why the fuck would anyone spend 2 hours doing yoga and 2 hours doing pilates when they are essentially working the same muscles over again. Thats why your body is so messed up Madge...you over work your muscles and probably burn way way way more calories than you should.
Either way not only did Joan Crawford the proclaimed "worst mother ever" by lots of people who know nothing about her, spend considerably more time with her snot nose adopted children...but even Ms. Courtney Love enjoys hanging out with her daughter. Laurdes run to Courtney's house girl! Hang out with Frances Bean and have some fun before your mom sucks you dry!
- ► 2010 (34)
- Love this bitch no matter what!
- Hugh Jackman is a Douche
- TUPAC IS ALIVE
- They couldn't go to Italy?
- Ozzy-Kate Olson
- Two Paris Posts? its a slow week
- She's really rich
- Fantastic Song about my life
- I knew she looked bloated Friday!
- Rob you better not screw this up
- Give me one reason not to kick your fucking ass......
- Soulja Boy tell 'em
- (Not even close to a) Dude of the Week
- Lindsay is one thing but this is just gross
- It's not that bad
- Miss California, I'm sick of you already
- Lindsay you dumb bitch
- Well thats just sad
- Ok this was cool BUT
- Even Joan C spent more time with her kids
- Kimmy shut the hell up
- She DIDN'T win right? oh ok good
- Madonna fell off another horse
- ok stevie calm down
- Is this the next stage in music
- Awwww shes only human! and the first Dudette of th...
- I'm glad I've only eaten the "healthiest" one
- Awww I cried
- I can't wait for this show!
- Slim Shady not Eminem
- YEAH! wut up hyphy!
- She aint keepin that baby
- Absolutley inspiring.
- I hate this bitch but
- I suddenly feel for Jessica Simpson
- Madonna is going to ruffie the Judge yall
- This week has made me feel old
- awww close but no cigar!
- Hey its Humpty! Early I know...
- Retraction but now really cause it was true when I...
- ▼ April (45)