Sunday, April 5, 2009

Absolutley inspiring.


I am so proud of my President and Firsy Lady! Michelle has wooed our people across the pond in just one trip! This video made me tear up myself. Definitely amazing. Also its definitely amazing that side ponys and big shaggy dog bangs are still being rocked in LDN! yes!



In other news it seems Michelles approval rate in the states is higher than Baracks! I think as he makes himself a clear, strong and present leader of our country, the corrupt leaders of the past are going to start dropping like flies. But never you mind peeps...we don't need their corruption any longer! We have a man and woman who will take charge of a bad situation and do their 100000000000% best to turn it good once again.

-Proud to be an American, D

No comments:

Blog Archive