Wednesday, March 4, 2009
When does she ever sing live?
Local radio stations are having people complain that B. Spears concert just isn't up to the hype. Most are upset that Ms. Spears doesn't sing even 1 of her 20 songs live.
now I'm not to phased by that.
They are also saying Spears doesn't really interact with the crowd.
From all the videos and personal experiences I've heard about...she never does either of those two things!
She is simply a performer guys. Maybe I'm just not all that upset, because I didnt pay an ass load (which means anything over 60 bucks) for a ticket! They have monitors people! you aren't gonna be on stage with her, and you know you're gonna end up looking at the jumbo tron so you might as well save a few bucks and get balcony seating! This is supposed to be a huge event, why would you want to be up close and miss out on the two stages of amazingness she has going on? She is simply a guest star in my opinion. I guess because I'm expecting it to be like that, I wont be as disappointed as the shlupy critics who are front row.
anyway I don't want to see britney sing live cause in all honesty its never on key. I'm going for the dancing and it better be top drawer....
- ► 2010 (34)
- Andy Hallet: Honorary Dude of the Week
- Because there is nothing of importance to write ab...
- Billy Mays wants you to watch his show!
- Hey this guy is funny!
- Thank the lord
- Radio always makes me mad
- I didn't know I was pregnant
- I'm not giving him any money but
- im sick so im taking these straight from the sourc...
- Will Smiths son in Mcdonalds ad
- Dude of the Week
- Hey havent seen you in a while Russ!
- oh you sons a bitches
- Dear Arizona *personal rant. may offend just about...
- Girl you know it's true..
- Octopussy's radio interview
- Thank You Bobby!
- Of course she's at it again
- Blender shuts down
- UH OH!! Poor Alfie!
- Hey, why not?
- Starting now!
- Kid Cudi: Dude of the Week by default
- hmmm why is she getting applause for being rude?
- Say it aint so Sonny!
- I hope everyone has seen this already
- Dude of the week: Throw back edition!
- Slow news day
- Natasha has passed.
- ALERT TO ALL MY FAVORITE ACTORS
- You know I was just joking about this
- My deepest sympathies to the Richardson/Redgrave/N...
- The world is full of crooks
- Um didn't I say this weeks ago??
- Ya heard???
- Mall Cop meets The Office with a sprinkle of Waiti...
- Ok I can finally say what I've wanted to
- Hey Hollywood get a CLUE
- Chris Cornell...where ya been?
- From the People
- An early Dude of the Week
- Katie got a weave, and everyone is going insane
- Lily Allen flips for good reason
- Hmm a little lack luster Brit Brit
- Took long enough
- This is just too much
- Real life worth mentioning
- Who else misses old Kenya?
- I like where some pop music is going
- I guess its a "where are they now" day
- Does this make anyone else feel old?
- a bit of real life for ya
- oh how horrible for Jen-An
- Ike/Bobby Charged with two felonies.
- When does she ever sing live?
- The Jimmy's
- Sorry this is going to continue till April!
- Oh Judy dear
- The Circus is coming!
- Eh, college is alright
- Ashton, you crazy bitch
- ▼ March (65)