Saturday, March 28, 2009
Radio always makes me mad
Is that the point? morning radio always puts me in a rage. Why Delila doesnt do a morning program, I'll never know. I'd love to wake up to her voice instead of misogynistic crap.
Listening to 98.5 The Beat every morning in az is painful. Theres 2 guys that I still don't know the names of, and this girl that makes me embarrassed to have a vag. Today they were talking about how during such difficult times, women have it easier in the world. The male argument mentioned things like "oh well...you can always fall back on stripping" or "you guys get free drinks and men shell out cash for women all the time"
I tried calling in and gave up after they hung up on me twice before even answer the line. (remember when it was easy to get on the radio? super snake always let me talk on power 92!) But heres what I was going to say on air:
"The problem with this argument is that respectable women don't have it any easier than anyone else in the world. I myself don't depend on men to buy my food and drinks. While its gentleman like to do so for a respectable lady...its certainly not expected. I bring my wallet stacked with cash when I go out with men because you can never depend on them! If you're going to the clubs and stuff with the sole purpose of getting free stuff....you make me embarrassed.
Mens jobs pay more than womens jobs. Mens jobs tend to be more basic and essential. auto repair, factory work, electronic work etc are all male dominated industries that are booming. There is still a glass cieling, people just acknowledge it and move on now. "
And may I add...we have some of the sorriest looking men out and about right now. All the hotties are off in Iraq eroding their psychological stability fighting in a thoughtless war. That means us ladies are all settling for whatever we can find. I know I've settled a lot in my dating history simply because I'm taking whats available. Thats one thing men cant complain about.
Ever wonder why all the hot girls have gotten fat? We've fuckin given up.
- ► 2010 (34)
- Andy Hallet: Honorary Dude of the Week
- Because there is nothing of importance to write ab...
- Billy Mays wants you to watch his show!
- Hey this guy is funny!
- Thank the lord
- Radio always makes me mad
- I didn't know I was pregnant
- I'm not giving him any money but
- im sick so im taking these straight from the sourc...
- Will Smiths son in Mcdonalds ad
- Dude of the Week
- Hey havent seen you in a while Russ!
- oh you sons a bitches
- Dear Arizona *personal rant. may offend just about...
- Girl you know it's true..
- Octopussy's radio interview
- Thank You Bobby!
- Of course she's at it again
- Blender shuts down
- UH OH!! Poor Alfie!
- Hey, why not?
- Starting now!
- Kid Cudi: Dude of the Week by default
- hmmm why is she getting applause for being rude?
- Say it aint so Sonny!
- I hope everyone has seen this already
- Dude of the week: Throw back edition!
- Slow news day
- Natasha has passed.
- ALERT TO ALL MY FAVORITE ACTORS
- You know I was just joking about this
- My deepest sympathies to the Richardson/Redgrave/N...
- The world is full of crooks
- Um didn't I say this weeks ago??
- Ya heard???
- Mall Cop meets The Office with a sprinkle of Waiti...
- Ok I can finally say what I've wanted to
- Hey Hollywood get a CLUE
- Chris Cornell...where ya been?
- From the People
- An early Dude of the Week
- Katie got a weave, and everyone is going insane
- Lily Allen flips for good reason
- Hmm a little lack luster Brit Brit
- Took long enough
- This is just too much
- Real life worth mentioning
- Who else misses old Kenya?
- I like where some pop music is going
- I guess its a "where are they now" day
- Does this make anyone else feel old?
- a bit of real life for ya
- oh how horrible for Jen-An
- Ike/Bobby Charged with two felonies.
- When does she ever sing live?
- The Jimmy's
- Sorry this is going to continue till April!
- Oh Judy dear
- The Circus is coming!
- Eh, college is alright
- Ashton, you crazy bitch
- ▼ March (65)