Friday, March 13, 2009

Ok I can finally say what I've wanted to


I'M GLAD I'M NO LONGER LISTED AS PART OF THIS AGE GROUP WITH THESE IDIOTS!

I've been saying forever that the kids a few years younger than me are dip shits. Most of my peers agree that something horrible happened after 1989 and anyone born before then is automatically much more awesome.

anyway these kids kind of think the way I do but putting it in words makes them not so smart....

I believe a lot of these kids (not all of them because some of them are blaming her for the wrong things) are saying what I am on the whole Chris and Rhianna thing. he's to blame for using violence. she's to blame for feeding the cycle of abuse and getting herself hurt by putting herself in that situation.

Roseanne wrote a great blog, and I think everyone should read it because shes absolutely right!

and I will say this again, it does not matter that he hit a GIRL, its because he hit a human being! I'm so sick of people thinking she, like all women, can't defend herself. When did all these people become chivalrous?? "A man doesn't hit a woman" my ass.

-DD

No comments:

Blog Archive