Saturday, March 21, 2009

I hope everyone has seen this already



because its fantastic.

La Lohan should know better than anyone that once you have to go over seas to get work....the hollywood career is over!

yet she's still in magazines giving interviews about her nothing life and is on every blog, including this one, just because she recorded a horrible italian commercial.


I've realized now that US commercials are actually not that bad. Well lit, rarely any bad special FX anymore. It's all about getting the best deal. So can someone tell me why europe is STILL rocking the disco backgrounds in their ads?
*Look how cute.

PS I still don't believe she's gay. Sorry...maybe she'll turn out to be the new Portia, though I really do think she's gonna turn out to be an Anne...

-D

2 comments:

Jesse said...

because the disco background is awesome

DJ Decadence said...

1. she looked a lot better in the B.C. era (before cocaine)

2. her acting in the parent trap was pretty decent (how can i justify knowing that, you ask? i have 2 younger sisters, that's how.)

3. "So can someone tell me why europe is STILL rocking the disco backgrounds in their ads?"
They love house music.

4. fornia reminded me of narnia. which i'd like ms. lohan to stay far away from so her smelly pirate hookerness doesn't taint its chivalrous purity.
(say the phrase "Whore of Babylon" and I think of "Lindsay Lohan" even before I think "Book of Revelation")

5. i think she prob is lez. at least, i like to think she is...

Blog Archive