Saturday, March 28, 2009
I didn't know I was pregnant
Anyone seen this ridic show on Discovery health? Basically it tells the stories of allllll these women who were slim and didn't know they were pregnant and never showed and birthed mostly healthy babies.
I call a lot of bullshit on this. I've seen my fair share of pregnant women working with kids and families. Even a skinny 110 5'5 woman will show at the end of the pregnancy. Enough for other people to at least say "hey fatty whats that really hard bump coming through your stomach?"
Also, what woman goes into adulthood not know how her body works? what kind of woman takes antibiotics in 2006 along with birth control and DOESN'T know they cancel each other out?
I'm also noticing that a lot of these girls look like idiots.
To the women of the world,
Please start reading pregnancy books! its good stuff to know even when you arent pregnant. Also...pay attention to your body and how your Aunt Flo tends to drop in. Know that birth control is a 2 partner effort and that if you have to shell out 20 bucks for some tiny pills, that he needs to shell out for some latex. Know that if you start gaining weight without any activity level change that something is wrong.
Most importantly if a doctor suggests a pregnancy test and it comes back negative that means a full blown blood, urine and ultrasound need to be done!!!! I found that out back in the day that if you demand procedures be done when there is no concrete answer to your illnesses....they'll do it!
Don't go 30+ weeks not knowing whats going on in your own body. get second opinions and be responsible for your body!!!!!
- ► 2010 (34)
- Andy Hallet: Honorary Dude of the Week
- Because there is nothing of importance to write ab...
- Billy Mays wants you to watch his show!
- Hey this guy is funny!
- Thank the lord
- Radio always makes me mad
- I didn't know I was pregnant
- I'm not giving him any money but
- im sick so im taking these straight from the sourc...
- Will Smiths son in Mcdonalds ad
- Dude of the Week
- Hey havent seen you in a while Russ!
- oh you sons a bitches
- Dear Arizona *personal rant. may offend just about...
- Girl you know it's true..
- Octopussy's radio interview
- Thank You Bobby!
- Of course she's at it again
- Blender shuts down
- UH OH!! Poor Alfie!
- Hey, why not?
- Starting now!
- Kid Cudi: Dude of the Week by default
- hmmm why is she getting applause for being rude?
- Say it aint so Sonny!
- I hope everyone has seen this already
- Dude of the week: Throw back edition!
- Slow news day
- Natasha has passed.
- ALERT TO ALL MY FAVORITE ACTORS
- You know I was just joking about this
- My deepest sympathies to the Richardson/Redgrave/N...
- The world is full of crooks
- Um didn't I say this weeks ago??
- Ya heard???
- Mall Cop meets The Office with a sprinkle of Waiti...
- Ok I can finally say what I've wanted to
- Hey Hollywood get a CLUE
- Chris Cornell...where ya been?
- From the People
- An early Dude of the Week
- Katie got a weave, and everyone is going insane
- Lily Allen flips for good reason
- Hmm a little lack luster Brit Brit
- Took long enough
- This is just too much
- Real life worth mentioning
- Who else misses old Kenya?
- I like where some pop music is going
- I guess its a "where are they now" day
- Does this make anyone else feel old?
- a bit of real life for ya
- oh how horrible for Jen-An
- Ike/Bobby Charged with two felonies.
- When does she ever sing live?
- The Jimmy's
- Sorry this is going to continue till April!
- Oh Judy dear
- The Circus is coming!
- Eh, college is alright
- Ashton, you crazy bitch
- ▼ March (65)