Friday, March 13, 2009
Hey Hollywood get a CLUE
I wanted to take a moment to talk about movie remakes and what I think of them.
Remakes were at first reserved for movies that SUCKED, am I right? It was so movies could get a second chance and it could be done correctly.
What douche bag decided that remakes of good, timeless movies was the way we needed to go as a people?? What taint came up with the idea that movies from only 20 or so years ago was so old that kids and teens and young adults in this time wouldn't understand it unless it had more boobs and f-bombs?? and that no one can have an original idea anymore so we'll just start Americanizing foreign movies...which inadvertently ruins the story line every time.
I really want to meet this guy and just tell him to stop it! (and speaking of, I was told to day by my lovely mother that IT is being remade. That movie still scares me and thats all its supposed to do....).
Clue is also being remade. This is my safety movie. If ever I have free time and none of my movies are appealing, CLUE is what ends up being watched. We don't have the caliber of comedic actors to pull that movie off now!
Fame, another 80's movie I love is also being remade and it basically looks like High School Musical and everyone is going to think Fame ripped off HSM when in reality...its the other way around!
Give me a break! I'm going to "accidentally" miss that one when it comes out.
- ► 2010 (34)
- Andy Hallet: Honorary Dude of the Week
- Because there is nothing of importance to write ab...
- Billy Mays wants you to watch his show!
- Hey this guy is funny!
- Thank the lord
- Radio always makes me mad
- I didn't know I was pregnant
- I'm not giving him any money but
- im sick so im taking these straight from the sourc...
- Will Smiths son in Mcdonalds ad
- Dude of the Week
- Hey havent seen you in a while Russ!
- oh you sons a bitches
- Dear Arizona *personal rant. may offend just about...
- Girl you know it's true..
- Octopussy's radio interview
- Thank You Bobby!
- Of course she's at it again
- Blender shuts down
- UH OH!! Poor Alfie!
- Hey, why not?
- Starting now!
- Kid Cudi: Dude of the Week by default
- hmmm why is she getting applause for being rude?
- Say it aint so Sonny!
- I hope everyone has seen this already
- Dude of the week: Throw back edition!
- Slow news day
- Natasha has passed.
- ALERT TO ALL MY FAVORITE ACTORS
- You know I was just joking about this
- My deepest sympathies to the Richardson/Redgrave/N...
- The world is full of crooks
- Um didn't I say this weeks ago??
- Ya heard???
- Mall Cop meets The Office with a sprinkle of Waiti...
- Ok I can finally say what I've wanted to
- Hey Hollywood get a CLUE
- Chris Cornell...where ya been?
- From the People
- An early Dude of the Week
- Katie got a weave, and everyone is going insane
- Lily Allen flips for good reason
- Hmm a little lack luster Brit Brit
- Took long enough
- This is just too much
- Real life worth mentioning
- Who else misses old Kenya?
- I like where some pop music is going
- I guess its a "where are they now" day
- Does this make anyone else feel old?
- a bit of real life for ya
- oh how horrible for Jen-An
- Ike/Bobby Charged with two felonies.
- When does she ever sing live?
- The Jimmy's
- Sorry this is going to continue till April!
- Oh Judy dear
- The Circus is coming!
- Eh, college is alright
- Ashton, you crazy bitch
- ▼ March (65)