Every day I get tons of messages and emails informing me about interesting things I should check out. What better way to share with everyone else, than on my blog hmm? So if you have something interesting, send me a message either through Twitter (on the left panel is a link to The Dahlia's official page) or by email
Up first is from my good friend Jen who informed me of the charge made in Hollywood that was a long time coming: Howard K Stern. I can't believe its been 2 years since I sat in the dentist's office and heard on the waiting room tv that Smith had died. For some reason I have dozens of memories involving her during my late high school early college years. Maybe it was her tv show but I truely believe it was the way she lost weight and finally looked like the lady I loved back in the day! I whole heartedly believe she was as close to being Marilyn in terms of psychology and physicality than any celebrity will ever be. That takes dedication!
Anna to me was an amazing spirit plagued by bad men and bad drugs. If she had simply met a soul like hers who didn't want her for her body, money or fame, but because she was sincere. She always looked for a daddy when what she really needed was a like mind to talk to. Stern is with out a doubt the nastiest character in celebrity drama cases. He could easily be compared to the horrible man known as Paul Snider!
*For those who don't know who Paul Snider is..he killed Dorothy Stratten in 1980, the same year she made Playmate of the Year. She was a gorgeous model who dated and married Pimp Pimperson Snider. He got jealous of her fame and shot her and himself like a coward when Dorothy finally decided to leave his crazy ass.
- ► 2010 (34)
- Andy Hallet: Honorary Dude of the Week
- Because there is nothing of importance to write ab...
- Billy Mays wants you to watch his show!
- Hey this guy is funny!
- Thank the lord
- Radio always makes me mad
- I didn't know I was pregnant
- I'm not giving him any money but
- im sick so im taking these straight from the sourc...
- Will Smiths son in Mcdonalds ad
- Dude of the Week
- Hey havent seen you in a while Russ!
- oh you sons a bitches
- Dear Arizona *personal rant. may offend just about...
- Girl you know it's true..
- Octopussy's radio interview
- Thank You Bobby!
- Of course she's at it again
- Blender shuts down
- UH OH!! Poor Alfie!
- Hey, why not?
- Starting now!
- Kid Cudi: Dude of the Week by default
- hmmm why is she getting applause for being rude?
- Say it aint so Sonny!
- I hope everyone has seen this already
- Dude of the week: Throw back edition!
- Slow news day
- Natasha has passed.
- ALERT TO ALL MY FAVORITE ACTORS
- You know I was just joking about this
- My deepest sympathies to the Richardson/Redgrave/N...
- The world is full of crooks
- Um didn't I say this weeks ago??
- Ya heard???
- Mall Cop meets The Office with a sprinkle of Waiti...
- Ok I can finally say what I've wanted to
- Hey Hollywood get a CLUE
- Chris Cornell...where ya been?
- From the People
- An early Dude of the Week
- Katie got a weave, and everyone is going insane
- Lily Allen flips for good reason
- Hmm a little lack luster Brit Brit
- Took long enough
- This is just too much
- Real life worth mentioning
- Who else misses old Kenya?
- I like where some pop music is going
- I guess its a "where are they now" day
- Does this make anyone else feel old?
- a bit of real life for ya
- oh how horrible for Jen-An
- Ike/Bobby Charged with two felonies.
- When does she ever sing live?
- The Jimmy's
- Sorry this is going to continue till April!
- Oh Judy dear
- The Circus is coming!
- Eh, college is alright
- Ashton, you crazy bitch
- ▼ March (65)