Friday, March 20, 2009
Dude of the week: Throw back edition!
I'm gonna do it.
Oh Freddy. This guy used to be the cats pajamas in my book. Limp Bizkit was and will always be a quite innovative band. In more recent listening my friends and I have realized the depth of Durst's lyrics during a time when more people were interested in what "Nookie" was instead of what all he did to achieve it.
Later in the early 2000's their phenominal bassist quit, the band split up, and for some reason Fred Durst ended up looking like this for a while
*Just horrible...even for The Tom Green show
But before he looked like what your next door neighbor with the busted car in they yard would look like....there was that breife moment where HE thought he was dating BRITNEY SPEARS. Remember that? yeah it was back in 2003. I remember thinking "oh yeah right" but he's still talking about it and now that I know Ms. Spears is kind of a ho...it may have happened!
anyway I decided to check on Freddy and things seem to be looking up. He's directing a little bit more which is always awesome, and he was on House looking like a ligit character actor
*Yay House MD!
He's looking healthy and kept, so I thought I would be nice and give this to a guy who reminds me of my angst ridden rocker adolescence!
*He's totally still hot and you all know it..
- ► 2010 (34)
- Andy Hallet: Honorary Dude of the Week
- Because there is nothing of importance to write ab...
- Billy Mays wants you to watch his show!
- Hey this guy is funny!
- Thank the lord
- Radio always makes me mad
- I didn't know I was pregnant
- I'm not giving him any money but
- im sick so im taking these straight from the sourc...
- Will Smiths son in Mcdonalds ad
- Dude of the Week
- Hey havent seen you in a while Russ!
- oh you sons a bitches
- Dear Arizona *personal rant. may offend just about...
- Girl you know it's true..
- Octopussy's radio interview
- Thank You Bobby!
- Of course she's at it again
- Blender shuts down
- UH OH!! Poor Alfie!
- Hey, why not?
- Starting now!
- Kid Cudi: Dude of the Week by default
- hmmm why is she getting applause for being rude?
- Say it aint so Sonny!
- I hope everyone has seen this already
- Dude of the week: Throw back edition!
- Slow news day
- Natasha has passed.
- ALERT TO ALL MY FAVORITE ACTORS
- You know I was just joking about this
- My deepest sympathies to the Richardson/Redgrave/N...
- The world is full of crooks
- Um didn't I say this weeks ago??
- Ya heard???
- Mall Cop meets The Office with a sprinkle of Waiti...
- Ok I can finally say what I've wanted to
- Hey Hollywood get a CLUE
- Chris Cornell...where ya been?
- From the People
- An early Dude of the Week
- Katie got a weave, and everyone is going insane
- Lily Allen flips for good reason
- Hmm a little lack luster Brit Brit
- Took long enough
- This is just too much
- Real life worth mentioning
- Who else misses old Kenya?
- I like where some pop music is going
- I guess its a "where are they now" day
- Does this make anyone else feel old?
- a bit of real life for ya
- oh how horrible for Jen-An
- Ike/Bobby Charged with two felonies.
- When does she ever sing live?
- The Jimmy's
- Sorry this is going to continue till April!
- Oh Judy dear
- The Circus is coming!
- Eh, college is alright
- Ashton, you crazy bitch
- ▼ March (65)