Monday, February 9, 2009

WHORE ABLE









alright. so Madonna like JUST got divorced right? I haven't been living under a rock that long correct? Now all the sudden she's wearing crosses again, all pointy-boobed out and making out with spicy latin boys in magazines. They've been together for 2 months or something but I knew she liked dark guys. It made no sense for her to be with a white London boy when she LOVES the latin beat. but anyway


1) shes 50 now...totally cool and hot when she was like what 25-35ish but not now.It just makes her look like she wont let go of the 90's and the Sex book "thing"

2) her daughter is internet literate now. probably has been for years. how long till we see Lola sluttin around on mag covers? Learn from Frances Bean, Lola...keep your clothes on and looking

fierce!!!

I seriously don't have a problem with older women with younger guys. 50 is too old to be displaying it in W magazine though, am I right? It's just so desperate to do it now, right after a divorce. You have gone how far to say that your old ways were done and you loved being british and proper?

Dear Madonna,

I can't just let you back into my life. You're older now. Wiser you should be. Maybe you are a youth sucking fiend that just latches on to supple and nubile creatures. Maybe I've been right in my thinking that you haven't been REAL or COOL since about 1997. That was before the crazy Michael Jackson "youth regimen" stories I started hearing Madge...

If you make a statement saying "hey I was playing a part cause I was with a straight, vanilla dude" then maybe I can get into liking you again. Not your music though...that still isn't appropriate for a 50 year old. Photoshop or not, you are too damn old to be singing about bringing certain thing up and taking them down low.....


-Joce aka DD

No comments:

Blog Archive