Saturday, February 28, 2009
Thank god its not in 3D
3D movies are slowly boring me. Just as it probably did with kids in the 80's and 50's. Basically any time there is an economic crisis, theaters bust out the 3D glasses and hike up ticket prices. I hate having to wait a month or so for 3D movies to be released in regular format at a convenient theater! If anything, make movies really good regardless of the digital clarity or make 3D intense like Disneyland!
Anyway if 3D movies weren't enough, there are an ass load of remakes coming out for the Summer Slasher Season. First up is A Haunting in Connecticut. Now I saw this on Discovery Channel YEARS ago. I wasn't impressed with it then. It's really religious (unless they changed that for the movie), and Im always cautious about haunted house movies because they always end up under the Ammityville curse. Bullshit claims from a family that wont tell the truth, and the kids grew up with the lies and don't know what really happened. The movies are usually reeeeeaaally far fetched and "shadowy". You can't make anything out except the obvious and cheap special FX. And its always really short because horror movies now are about 45 minutes shorter than they used to be...
Some disappointments similar in tone:
An American Haunting
Amittyville Horror (both the 70's and 00's versions)
If the trailer is any indication, I'm probably going to skip it
but thank god its not in 3D....
- ► 2010 (34)
- Dude of the week: Throw back edition!
- Thank god its not in 3D
- IKE AND TINA ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!!
- For such a nice day
- Those were the days...
- Megan Fox: Just not that interesting
- JRM no! don't let it rule your life!
- Rhianna Pregs?
- MADONNA'S A VAMPIRE
- A Blog for Grandma
- Dude of the week
- I Can't Wait For The Weekend To Begin
- Show of Hands!!
- Why does britney not watch youtube?
- Rhianna picture making waves
- Well Chris Brown is Fucked
- Suri says STFU to other children
- A What?
- Cover Girl
- Dating is Dead
- Are you going to the Circus?
- Hmm, maybe the dresses were ugly?
- Uncle Phil has failed you
- Lily Allen to Perez Hilton: "You are obsessed"
- Octo-Pussy: A reality tv show would exploit my kid...
- Quick note on comments
- Chantelle says Alfie is her main squeeze.
- The pussy from which Octo-Pussy burst through, spe...
- Peachy Keen! NSFW
- I wonder if Miley watches "Don't Forget the Lyrics...
- Remember this kid?
- Worth Mentioning: Dollhouse
- Dude of the Week
- Well at least it wasn't in the US
- Hey Perez...um wtf?
- Oh Jesus
- Angelina to Nadya: she's "creepy"...
- Quick note on Ike and Tina 2.0
- OctoPussy: This is long and long overdue
- Hit me again Ike, and put some STANK ON IT!
- WHORE ABLE
- ▼ February (41)