Monday, February 16, 2009

Quick note on comments

Wow what a difference a week can make! The Post is already getting daily traffic and is being bookmarked daily as well! I've been advertising the blog all over and its great to see my dream take flight.

To make comments easier and to possibly start comment discussions, I'm imploring all of my wonderful readers to only use the "name/url" option on the comment page. You can add a social networking url or simply leave it blank, its the NAMES that are important. Until Blogger makes an option to simply use a name to comment, or until I transfer to a different blogging account, this is the only way I'll know my beautiful following by name!

Annon no more!

Again thanks for reading and check back tomorrow for more gossip and hilarity!

-The Dark Dahlia

Blog Archive