Sunday, February 15, 2009

Peachy Keen! NSFW


If you're like me, you don't know who the hell Peaches Geldof is. From what I gather, she's a mix of Paris Hilton (which by the way, I still ask myself why white, upstanding people would name their child such a black name as that of an actual hotlel...), and Lily Allen without the music.

A 19 year old socialite rebel.

anyway I usually ignore any news on her because I could care less if she sluts around and has a new boyfriend that I also have no clue about. I guess I'm just not worldly like other people are...thankfully though....I do read News of the World like any red blooded American! They have posted pictures of Peaches fantastic tattoos.

I myself am a fan of the "Random Tattoo" a piece of ink with meaning, that is just kind of there. No reason for it to be in the spot that its in...it just seemed like a good place to put it at the time. This girl has 20 "Random Tattoos". Good idea cause they are nice, bad idea cause inless she wants to shell out made mula to get them removed...we're gonna see her old and saggy, lookin like a stamp tester....

now...there's nudity in this post. One thing I'll never do is edit the human form. Everyone has boobs. If you get offended by boobs I'd just like to tell you....there's lots of boobs in this post. Not huge obnoxious boobs, just nice "hand full" sized boobs....connected to a body I am deeply jealous of.






















No comments:

Blog Archive