Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OctoPussy: This is long and long overdue



This lady..

Nadya Suleman if you didn't know. She is the woman who had 6 kids already and decided to have 8 more. No job (just a LOT of disability. even some of her kids are on it), very little education (but that doesn't stop her from using student loans to pay for her children), no house in her name. The house she does have is cluttered with food, clothing and I'm sure quite a few dirty diapers ...

AND SHE STILL HAS HER KIDS!

Nadya Suleman aka Octo-Mom aka Octo-pussy on here, says that her babies will be loved and cared for because she "loves kids". She also says she will make it a point to spend at least 30-45 minutes hold EACH baby every day. hmm now as a "sometimes nanny" I was under the impression that you couldn't shut them off. I'd like to ask Ms. Suleman what she intends on doing with the other 13 kids while she's hold one at a time?

her parents are the owners of the house she currently uses as a stable and lost their own house trying to support her other children. I seriously doubt they will change their ways and finally STOP helping their daughter, but if she were mine she would've been out after the 3rd kid. No way no how would I feed that type of irresponsibility.

where is CPC when its reeeeaaal people who are abusing children? I didn't honestly think Britney Spears was a bad mother but CPC sure did and decided to waste tax payers money on trying to strip her of her rights to mother.


But this isn't what this entry is about...

Before I saw her I didn't know what she could possibly be like. But I said this right off the bat: "does she like angelina jolie?"

WELL! Little did I know this bitch looks a lot like her. Imitation Angelina meat if you will. You look at her and it looks like Angelina if you squint and remind yourself that its her. She even has the same manner of speech as Ms. Jolie.


Does this bother anyone else? I hope it surely does. Suleman also touched on the Jolie subject during Dateline:

"Nadya Suleman addressed the Angelina Jolie chatter during a "Dateline" special Tuesday night. "I have never even thought of Angelina Jolie, except the last time I saw a movie," Suleman told Ann Curry. "I think that was like years ago. This is so far away from the place I'm in right now, to think of any celebrity." She also denied having any plastic surgery. Asked if she'd had her lips done, Suleman replied, "No, no."





I personally wasn't even looking at her lips, but her obviously fake ass NOSE. she even speaks nasally because of the rhinoplasty she's clearly had.

I wonder if she has a secret shrine to Jolie. Wouldn't it just be crazy if she named her 8 new kids Maddox, Knox, Pax, Vivianne, Shiloh, Angelina, Brad, and Zahara? Fuck.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wooow...wtf, man?
What a nutcase. Why didn't someone start questioning her after, like, the fifth kid? Or when she decided to be a single mom?
Damn.

Blog Archive