Thursday, February 26, 2009

JRM no! don't let it rule your life!

Poor Jonathan Rhys "irish muthafucka" Meyers. The amazing star of (my favorite) Gormandgast!

and more notably The Tutors

and some really horrible late 90's indie films, has checked himself BACK into rehab.

The guy is irish! and had a horrible childhood plagued that what I can only imagine looked like the setting of Oliver Twist. He needs help and I hope this time around he gets it. Such a great talent for period pieces. Hopefully he becomes legendary and this is just his rough patch.

-DD

2 comments:

Ben said...

If you like him, you need to see Match Point!

dani said...

I love the shit out of Gormenghast. FUCK HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS ABOUT YOU. We ARE soulmates. You are the only other person I know that has heard of it :D :D :D


I love you so much. we need to get together and talk about it and stuff.

Blog Archive