Monday, February 16, 2009

Chantelle says Alfie is her main squeeze.

Following up on the "13" year old father and his hoes.

It was only a matter of time until people started testing the couple to see if this cherub faced kid was really the father.

Chantelle says “I love Alfie. I lost my virginity to him. We decided to start a physical relationship because we love each other. There has been no one else." Now I call bullshit just because he name is Chantelle. Sorry Chantelles of the world, you all have a whore's name. Doesn't mean you automatically are whores but....it just means you had a strike against you from day one.

Alfie also says that Chantelle has only ever had one beau; him.
“I am the only boyfriend Chantelle’s had — and we’ve been together for two years...I must be the dad.” When someone explains what "financially" is to this kid, also give him the definition of trifflin ho.

2 count em TWO boys have come forward saying that they are the father of little Maisie.


This kid, who's 16 years old (and who's mom has been on Trisha, the UK equivalent to Tyra, twice)

and this kid who's 14



Chantelle seems to have some affection for baby fat. In any event both boys say not only that it could be their child, but that ANY of the teen boys in that neighborhood could be the father. They both claim that Chantelle is known for having very co-ed sleep overs.




This is the first time I have ever seen teens clamor for paternity. Maybe Chantelle had it right all along. Get em while they're young and eager to help!

4 comments:

Boo, as always! said...

Looks like the US isn't the only country boasting white trash!!

Fuuuuuuuuuck!!

ps- dude, your profile says male... am I missing something.

Anonymous said...

I bet Alfie doesn't know what infidelity means either. Shit, I bet none of the four know what it means. Where are their parents in all this? I just want to slap "Chantelle" for being so gosh darn ugly. Did they have to put a bag over her face? Shit.

Anonymous said...

I guess we'll be seeing them on The Maury Show.

Iceeh said...

People are whack! ._. And that 16 year old kid looks more like a 13 year old kid. Does everyone over there look amazingly younger than they are?

Blog Archive