Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Are you going to the Circus?

Alright! So I thought this was cute because I love Britney and have completely ignored her this week.

The dancers are priceless because I'm sure they are all about 20. but this isn't what the post is about. It's about the possibility that Britney is being drugged out of her mind.

People "close" to the pop star have said that Papa Spears has been keeping Britney on a strict anti anxiety pill regimen.

I don't know if any of you have tried to dance medicated....but its a lot harder than it looks. If she is already on medication for depression and now anxiety, I doubt the woman is functioning at 100%

This whole subplot of medication and conservatorship just reminds me of all the books I've read on Judy Garland. The Divine Ms. J was on medication for something from her early double digits to the time of her death. And it all started with a parent...


Hopefully this isn't Ms. Spears' Carnegie Hall before the fall..


-DD

No comments:

Blog Archive